Now Open: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Business Center at StoneGate
Key StoneGate amenities have opened up, just in time for cooler weather. That’s right, the clubhouse, fitness center, and business center are open for residents to use. We are excited for you to have access to these popular amenities again, and we are excited to socialize in person — with proper social distancing precautions in place, of course. Check out the details below.
The Clubhouse is now OPEN
- Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Limit of 10 people allowed in the clubhouse
- 1 person limit in Library and Business/Puzzle room
- Face masks must be worn
- No communal food
That’s right, the clubhouse is open, and we are providing individually packaged donuts every Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, INSIDE the clubhouse. Come chat with your neighbors from a safe social distance of course.
Bookmobile Is Back
The bookmobile has returned! Mark your calendar for the first Monday of each month to take advantage of this service. A few things to note:
- Residents should call 716-858-7157 or e-mail Bookmobile@buffalolib.org to request any type of library material (books, DVD’s, CD’s or audiobooks)
- The requested materials will be brought to the front door of the Clubhouse and residents can also return the material at the front door of the Clubhouse.
The Fitness Center & Business Center are OPEN
- New Hours: M-F: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Sat & Sun: Closed (Following the NYS guidelines, we can only be open during our normal business hours).
- Face coverings, covering nose and mouth, must be worn at all times.
Thank you for visiting StoneGate's blog today! We're so happy you're here. Please contact the Leasing Office or visit our website https://www.stonegateapartmenthomelife.com/ if you have any questions about our Apartment Community or the Amenities we offer.
Have a wonderful day!
- StoneGate Apartment Homes